- Bottle Barn ships wine that is purchased on premise.
- We will consolidate, and ship, wine purchased elsewhere if you purchase an equal or greater amount from Bottle Barn.
- We do strongly encourage insuring your shipment, costs are minimal.
- Bottle Barn is able to ship via UPS to 15 states.
- All wine shipped out of state is tax exempt. Sorry, we do not have a license to ship beer or spirits.
Bottle Barn ships to 15 states via UPS:
Alaska, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Virginia, Washington D.C., West Virginia and Wyoming.
Services include: Ground (4 to 5 business days to the East Coast), 3 Day Select, 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Rates may vary depending on zoning, distance and service. We do not up-charge on shipping, you pay what we pay!
UPS insures up to $100 per case, additional insurance is $1.00 per every $100.
- The Styrofoam shipper is an additional $9.50 for 12 packs and $11.50 for 15 packs.
- 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6 packs are also available; as well as half bottle & large format bottle shippers.
Important Shipping Notice:
While we reserve the right to withhold shipments due to unsafe conditions, we assume no liability for weather damage such as leaking, freezing or popped corks. Wines may be sold and delivered to 21-year old persons who are able to present proof of legal age upon delivery ONLY.