- Bottle Barn ships wine that is purchased on premise.
- We will consolidate, and ship, wine purchased elsewhere if you purchase an equal or greater amount from Bottle Barn.
- We do strongly encourage insuring your shipment, costs are minimal.
- Bottle Barn is able to ship to 48 states. We do not currently have the ability to ship to Pennsylvania, Utah or Internationally.
- All wine shipped out of state is tax exempt. Sorry, we do not have a license to ship beer or spirits.
Bottle Barn ships to 37 states via UPS:
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Services include: Ground (4 to 5 business days to the East Coast), 3 Day Select, 2 Day Air or Next Day Air
Rates may vary depending on zoning, distance and service. We do not up-charge on shipping, you pay what we pay!
UPS insures up to $100 per case, additional insurance is $1.00 per every $100.
- The Styrofoam shipper is an additional $9.50 for 12 packs and $11.50 for 15 packs.
- 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6 packs are also available; as well as half bottle & large format bottle shippers.
Non UPS States: Bottle Barn also ships to 11 non-UPS states via a commercial transporter:
Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Texas and Virginia.
Rates are dependent on box quantity:
The first box (up to 15 bottles) is $66.
Two boxes (up to 30 bottles) are $55 each.
Three or more boxes (max 15 in each box) are $44 each.
The freight company insures up to $50 per case. Additional insurance is available on a sliding scale (the minimum $10 covers up to $1,450).
- Shipments are picked up on Mondays and delivery time is approximately 5-7 business days.
- A blanket $10 fee is charged to the entire order for residential deliveries.
Important Shipping Notice:
While we reserve the right to withhold shipments due to unsafe conditions, we assume no liability for weather damage such as leaking, freezing or popped corks. Wines may be sold and delivered to 21-year old persons who are able to present proof of legal age upon delivery ONLY.